We are ReSET
ReSET Westchester, Inc. was created to welcome and ensure that new refugees have a safe home, and are prepared to lead productive and independent lives in the New York area.
ReSET Westchester’s accomplishments in our first year
- Arranged safe housing for 4 families, a total of 15 individuals
- Secured asylum status for 1 client
- Helped 3 refugees get their drivers’ license
- Organized participation in a support group for Afghani women
- Assisted 5 clients in securing jobs
- Helped a 7 clients get enroll in English language classes lessons at Westchester Community College
- Welcomed a new baby, born at Northern Westchester Hospital — our first US citizen!